Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bad Author

Once again, my focus on writing and re-writing has turned me away from making regular blog entries. I'm sure glad blogging wasn't a new year's resolution for me because I would have failed miserably. Alas.

Enough of that. On to the important news.

I'm releasing a book in the next couple of weeks. Yes, it's finally done. And it's completely different from what it was when I posted last. Writing, re-writing, writing, re-writing, etc. Time Swerve Terminal and its variations are on the back burner for now. I will get back to them some time (next month? next year? I don't know).

The cover for the new book is below:



This is what I have so far and I don't think the cover will change much between now and the release. If I do change the details (i.e I've been playing around with variations of the title for the past few days), I'll let you know here when I post the amazon link to the book.

So, there it is. I haven't been not posting because I haven't been writing. No, those are untrue rumors. I haven't been posting because I have been writing and re-writing and writing....okay, you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment